Monday, March 7, 2011

FUNDRAISING!!!


I am starting a fundraiser for my best friend, Madeline’s family’s adoption of an Ethiopian child. At church I am hosting a big sleepover for all the middle school girls at church and there will be games there and food and each person pays 10 dollars to be at the sleepover. It’s going to be awesome. For just 30 girls (And I know there will be more than 30 girls there) I would raise 300 dollars for the adoption!!! So so so excited! I babysat today and that was fun! Also if you would like me to babysit or you know someone who needs babysitting let me know by emailing me at abbyccga@yahoo.com! Right now I have been babysitting my 2 year old brother and a 3 year old little boy and a 1 year old little boy. Obviously a lot of little boys! Haha! Right now I am video chatting- fun stuff haha. Well bye bye now and also if you would like to donate funds to the adoption email me at the same email address. Thanks!! Bye!!!
-Abby

5 comments:

  1. Shouldn't you add where you live so they can know if you can babysit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live near me!!Cool!Ummm...so I tagged you..Head on over to my blog if you need to{Honstly Myself with the help of my name}!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee cool! Where did you tag me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Abbzy you are being an awesome big help with the adoption...thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! If you can comment I would love that! Make sure to be nice and say only nice things because we don't want anything bad on here. Also please don't give out ANY personal information!