Friday, February 11, 2011

Fridays.... busy, busy days!! School then babysitting then going to my dad's friend's house- every Friday! Today was a VERY... well... full day of babysitting! I usually babysit both Louis and Tom (1 and 3 years old). So today Louis cried the whole first hour (I usually babysit 2 hours) and so that was a little frustrating but I got him down for a nap. Then, Tom said he needed to go potty so I took him to the potty and ofcourse he went. :) Then like only 35 minutes later he said he needed to go AGAIN! So I was just about to take him when he peed (yes, just accept the word- PEE) all down his pants at once! I rushed him to the bathroom and his potty had dripped across the carpet! :P I cleaned it all up and then finally got him some new clothes! WHEW!! Babysitting can be a little stuffy at times! When I got home i was STARVING! (Hehe I'm home now- we are present) Now I have to go to my dad's friend's house. Bye bye!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you can comment I would love that! Make sure to be nice and say only nice things because we don't want anything bad on here. Also please don't give out ANY personal information!