Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Party!

Today I had a Valentine's Day party for some little girls I know! My friend, Madeline, Ella, and I hosted the party. Gigi (3), Jenny (7), Sarah (6), Olivia (7), Abbey (6 1/2), and also Asher, my 2 year old brother attended the party! ;) We played games and ate cupcakes. We played Twister, Musical Hugs, Silly Face dance, and made crafts and did Valentine card exchanges!! It was very fun and we all had a fun time! Right now, I am at home watching Fly Away Home (It has one curse word h.e double hockey sticks) and it is very good! It is about some baby goslings a little girl finds and she takes care of them. There is some funny scenes!! I highly suggest you watch this movie!
Movie ratings: 5 stars
Violence: Mother dies in a car crash
Language: One mild word, H***


I hope you enjoy! Want more movie ratings? Comment saying what movie you yearn to see!

3 comments:

  1. Too Abbys' at one party but have been something!! How was parenthood last night ;)


    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! And Parenthood.. :( - I didn't get to watch it BLAH! Because my sister was watching something on the tv then so I couldn't watch my show haha- oh well :) I'm watching it tonight though because I recorded it!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!! We should chat again today sometime...

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! If you can comment I would love that! Make sure to be nice and say only nice things because we don't want anything bad on here. Also please don't give out ANY personal information!