Tuesday, February 8, 2011

School Project!

Today is my last day working on a big Social Studies project that grades big time on Language Arts and Social Studies. It's about the Revolutionary War. TRUST ME! I thought I knew all about the Revolutionary War but you really don't know near as much as I do now until you do this project! We are studying courage and we had to write down Ecclesiastes 1-10 (LONG LONG VERSE- MAKES THE RECORD FOR THE LONGEST SENTENCE IN HISTORY!!), play Yankee Doodle on piano (Yankee means dishonest and doodle means fool, the British made the song to make fun of the Americans), Include a copy of the Declaration of Independence, 2 National Park photos, 2 National Monument photos from each of the following: Washington, D.C., Boston, MA, New York, and Philadelphia. Color 2 pieces of art (Washington Crossing the Delaware), Make map of battles in Revoltionary War, Write Social Studies Vocabulary, Make a cannon out of clay, Read Chapter 1 of The Crossing, Research biblical person who demonstrated courage. WHEW!  Well, I just have to now make the cannon, and print out a couple pictures and color in the pictures. :P
Wish me goodluck!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you can comment I would love that! Make sure to be nice and say only nice things because we don't want anything bad on here. Also please don't give out ANY personal information!