Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ugh...

I have always been soooo busy on Wednesdays. School, then piano lessons, then acting class straight after that, then we have to go straight form there to the library, then have time to spare to eat dinner. Right now I am typing this super fast because I have ot leave for acting class. :P It's fun and all but you know I get tired of having to go EvErY single week. I will have ot be even more dedicated because i auditioned for a play and I will have to practice 5 days a week, for 3 months!!! Well wish me good luck and hopefully I will enjoy class :) I have to do a monologue where I am this country girl who's dad lost her job. Gotta go!
Thanks for reading! If you have time please comment!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you can comment I would love that! Make sure to be nice and say only nice things because we don't want anything bad on here. Also please don't give out ANY personal information!