Monday, February 7, 2011

First post!


This is my first post for this blog. So I chose to blog about something fun- Piano! I enjoy playing piano. I know how to play Linus and Lucy, and a lot of Christmas songs!! I play piano pieces in a lesson book, theory book, tech and art book etc! Piano is so fun and easy to glide your fingers and hear wonderful music! I am trying to learn Sweet Child O’ Mine (A popular 80’s song by Guns and Roses)! I have a wonderful piano teacher named Mrs. Dorazio! She is so fun! she gives out trophies :) Also I love to write! I am writing a book called Celia right now! it is about an Ethiopian 8 year old girl who gets adopted later on in the book! She is in the orphanage with a couple of girls and few boys. It was supposed to be “Andrew’s Home for Girls” until the boy’s home got full and the orphanage started taking in boys too. School is exciting too! I am homeschooled by my mom and I am homeschooled with my sister. We learn a LOT of Social Studies! Right now we are learning about the Revolutionary War, TTYL!
Hope you enjoyed my blog and I hope i didn’t make you fall asleep!!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you can comment I would love that! Make sure to be nice and say only nice things because we don't want anything bad on here. Also please don't give out ANY personal information!